Monaghan Women in Business
The Monaghan Women in Business Networking Programme, which has been running since September 2009, is a programme of networking activities designed to provide a forum for businesswomen in the county, to connect, share, learn and develop their businesses. The programme is funded by Monaghan County Enterprise Board.
The structure of the programme is simple, being built on monthly meetings which are supplemented by regular communications, this website and the central contact of a co-ordinator.
However, of equal importance is the understanding of what is required to particpate fully in this programme – the ethos of the programme. That is:
- Promoting PROACTIVE networking
- Giving in balance with receiving as benefits of being part of the network
- Encouraging self-responsibility in business and personal activities
- Positivity even in the face of challenges
- Solutions-oriented approach to business
- Goals-oriented approach to networking and to business
- Encouraging a ‘can-do’ attitude to life
For more information on this programme visit www.monaghanwib.com